Dear R:BASE Community,

To all planning on attending the R:BASE Technologies 25th Anniversary Conference, please register now.

This monumental milestone R:BASE Conference will be held on October 25, 2023, in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton.

Your registration will allow us to maintain negotiated hotel rates, and so we may prepare accordingly for the highly sought-after conference memorabilia.

Please be advised that the rooms are limited, and the rate will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.

For the conference and hotel registrations, please use the below URL:
https://www.rbase.com/25thAnniversary

Between the 16 years of Microrim and 25 years of R:BASE Technologies, a total of 41 years, the robust and true-relational R:BASE database has continued evolving to meet the ever-changing demands of SQL-compliant databases and managing mission-critical applications for businesses worldwide.

We are celebrating our success and the relationships with our customers around the globe, without whom there would not even be a milestone to celebrate!

We look forward to seeing you all next month!

Best regards,

Conference Services
R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
E: confere...@rbase.com