Rohan,

FWIW, the LIMIT command is working as intended and documented.

I cannot replicate an issue where the SELECT command does not work, using both of the below commands.

SELECT ALL FROM Customer LIMIT 5

SELECT ALL FROM Customer WHERE LIMIT = 5

In your specific case, what are the command results when entered?

Is there an error message?

What R:BASE version and update are you using?

Razzak