From: 'jim schmitt' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 4:53 PM
To: rbase group <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBASE-L] - email novice problems

CAUTION:This is an EXTERNAL EMAIL, STOP! and think before clicking on any links
or opening attachments.
Greeting fellow R:base users:

You may be able to offer some blues clues for me.
This is my first attempt at trying to send a report via email:
Using RB Version X5E  10.5.4 20646

Tried using Razzak's sample in RRBYW20 - code listed below:

PRINT Invoice WHERE TransID = 1031 +
OPTION PDF|FILENAME Invoice_1031.PDF +
|EMAIL ON +
|EMAIL_TO_LIST jim.schm...@yahoo.com<mailto:jim.schm...@yahoo.com> +
|EMAIL_FROM_NAME John D. Johnson +
|EMAIL_FROM_ADDRESS jim.schm...@yahoo.com<mailto:jim.schm...@yahoo.com> +
|EMAIL_SUBJECT Imagine The Possibilities! +
|EMAIL_BODY Attached is the invoice - sent via R:BASE. Because we Can! +
|EMAIL_DELETE_AFTER_SEND ON +
|EMAIL_SHOW_DIALOG ON
return

If I try it with just the first two lines, it works and creates the PDF file
which I can see..
With the email options, I get nothing ??
Just can't see what I am missing.....any help would be appreciated.

The report email settings listed  below:

[Inline image]
Thanks in advance.
Jim
rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1074275864.2200889.1699656760734%40mail.yahoo.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1074275864.2200889.1699656760734%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.