Thx that looks like a good idea. do it at the table level.

I will play with that.

Dan Goldberg
MIS Manager
43120 Venture Street
Lancaster, CA 93535

T   (661) 949-3322  x 252

LanceCamper.com<http://lancecamper.com/>

[cid:image001.png@01DA33DF.20062C50]<https://www.lancecamper.com/>

  [signature_619742412] <https://www.facebook.com/LanceCamper>
[signature_287766426] <https://www.youtube.com/user/LanceTrailer>
[signature_512365786] <https://www.instagram.com/lancecamper/>
[signature_321439517] <https://www.pinterest.com/lancecamper/>

Confidentiality Notice:   This e-mail, including any files transmitted with it,
is the property of REV.
It is confidential and is intended for the use of the individual/entity, to
whom the e-mail is addressed.
If you are not a named recipient, or otherwise have reason to believe that you
have received this
message in error, please delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use,
retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.