Dan: Happy-at-the-limit-New-Year:

I presume that the data displayed in the Parts Master - View Mode is pulled directly from its source table, and that the " ' " character is otherwise your default for encapsulating text strings within code.

I've seen this sort of weird formatting show up when pulling HTML data into non-HTML text columns. The alpha-numerics display correctly, but punctuations look look like something from the Planet Zog style manual. Guessing that what's happening here is similar: a formatting mis-match resulting from a search routine which can't handle an apostrophe embedded within an expected result.

I'd look to see that the search code can handle an apostrophe orphaned within a returned text string.

Can you use a different character (e.g. a " - ") in its place, and see what happens?

Best, Bruce

Bruce A. Chitiea
SafeSectors, Inc.
1142 S Diamond Bar Blvd # 442