All:

I'm exporting a QuickBooks report to .CSV for GATEWAY IMPORT and post-processing.

I'd like to run an R:BASE external form side-by-side with a QBooks session, so that I can insert a parameter string (e.g. '(1,1,m,s,i,#12345)' ) from R:BASE data into the QBooks Memo field, in real time, while entering a transaction. When the exported data is processed in R:BASE, these parameters allow a world of charting and analytical possibilities which QBooks does not offer.

Can you recommend a 'keyboard wedge' utility which works seamlessly with R:BASE?

Much obliged, Bruce

Bruce A. Chitiea
SafeSectors, Inc.
1142 S Diamond Bar Blvd # 442