I have recently upgraded to a laptop with 3840 x 2400 resolution and
monitors with 3840 x 2160 resolution.  I was wondering if anyone has any
suggestions regarding compatibility settings to make R:Base appear as clear
as possible. (I have tried various settings with limited success - similar
with other programmes. Some are good, others not so good. It seems that
Microsoft and/or HP have a bit to do to make 4K displays work as well as
they should.)

Any suggestions would be welcome.  (I am using Windows 11 Pro.)

Thanks.

John Docherty