Version 10.5, noticed it on several builds of it, up to the most recent

Karen

    On Wednesday, May 15, 2024 at 04:22:52 PM CDT, Bruce Chitiea
<rby...@safesectors.com> wrote:

 Karen:
Which version and release is this?Bruce
Bruce A. ChitieaSafeSectors, Inc.1142 S Diamond Bar Blvd # 442Diamond Bar CA
91765-2203
rby...@safesectors.com (909) 238-9012 m
------ Original Message ------From "'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L"
<rbase-l@googlegroups.com>To "RBase List" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>Date
5/15/2024 1:08:06 PMSubject [RBASE-L] - Disappearing RStyle error list

This happens to me on and off.  I RStyle something, it'll report the errors,
but I don't get the box that explains what each error is.  I do get the
highlighted rows, so I can sorta see where the errors are, but I need the
explanation sometimes.
I've looked and can't find a setting to turn this back on, and I don't see any
gutters that I can grab and expand, in case I had accidentally closed the space
up.
Anyone have a clue for me?

Karen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/442345200.440839.1715803686522%40mail.yahoo.com.