Scott,
   Try cleaning the rails where they're connected to the seat  post. It
worked for me.
Bill
Louisville, Ky

In a message dated 11/25/2008 7:43:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have a  Brooks B17 (my first Brooks) with 2000 miles on my AHH, and
it makes a  creaking noise when I shift on the saddle or make any up
and down  motion.