I agree.  Very lovely bike.  While I was looking at the various pics
of it on the Flicker web site I decided to move up a few levels to see
what Jonny Cycles was all about and in one of the photostreams he
shows some painting being done by "Keith Anderson."  Now, this name
rang a bell with me because I had some brazing work done on a frame I
was restoring back in '91 through an LBS in the Indianapolis area.
They farmed it out to a "Keith Anderson Cycles."  I was always under
the assumption that this frame builder was someone local to the Indy
area, but I looked up Keith Anderson Cycles on the Web an notice that
he is in Oregon.  Anyone know if this is the same guy and he moved in
the past 10-15 years?  Or else maybe the LBS just shipped the frame to
him in OR and I didn't know it.  The price for the work was pretty low
for something like a bike frame having to be shipped to the West
Coast.