Yep, love my 2,25 WTB's for trail riding in powder snow!
But the temperature usually fluctuate to much here so it's never long
before I need my trusty 'ol Nokian Hakkapeliitta W240.
I found 4 rows of studs are needed to stay safe while out training.
Friends using cheaper two row studded tires often find them self
biting the... ehr, slush while cornering or riding on angled sections!