Seems like a common problem. Email programs don't play any better
together than indexing systems, it seems. Sometimes it works fine and
sometimes it's a mess.

I use the list like a forum, by checking some box somewhere, which
solved some problems for me. This is my second or third email address
here because of mangled messages going and coming. I decided not to
try the new Google browser because of my experience here and some
problems with Gmail. Google mail has some powerful features, but it
never seems to work like it's supposed to, or even consistently.
Anyway, for the record, here is a cut and paste of the OP, which looks
like this in Innernet Aslploder and Firefox. For whatever reason, it
is not pretty:

appreciate yr patiencewith all my commercial posts latelytrying to
clear a few items outand pay some bills..... all items as  beforeprice
includes shipping in conti usfeel free to email any ?s you might
haveall pix are once again on
flickrhttp://flickr.com/photos/acmebicycle/sets/72157611253710929/
1. planet bikes freddy fenders speedexnew no pkg $40 2. shimano deore
cranks no hardware nor chainwheels. 110/74 bcdtripletapers and pedals
threads are perfect175mm length $40 3. sugino impel triple with one
32t chainwheel and ss chainrings boltstapers and pedal threads
perfect175mm length $40 4. NEW phil wood 40 hole fw hubnever been
laced126mm spacing for 7 speed$140 5. lightly used ultegra 9 speed sti
brifters$100 6. NIB suntour cyclone mark II front derailleurendless
band type for standard(1 1/8") seattube$40 7. selle italia flight ti
saddlegreat used conditionon one side the word "titanium" has begun to
wear off$70 8. selle italia turboused some scuffs and wear as pic
showschromed rails $60 9. one each campagnolo cranks dust capsone
"brev" one "patent"both in excellent used condition$30 happiest of
holiday seasons to each and every onepeace well behaved women rarely
make history_ride yr friggin bicycle_