Woodies. Does anyone know of an historical precedent? Anyone with
extensive international experience ever see such, on cycles newer than
sometime antecedent the 20th century??? No doubt, they will inspire
confidence, on an upright machine, and, treated with liberal amounts
of mineral oil, or beeswax, etc. withstand all weathers; but darn, I
can't think of a precedent. So much for tradition, I say. Experiment!
At $40.00, not cheap, I say, but then, if they last, no cycle costs
much over time. (This is slightly cross-posted, please forgive).

--
Bill (Something about the sting of the price long forgotten in the
glow of the enjoyment of quality, and the price of the kit being more