It is confusing and I probably miss the point. But I'm not sure it's a
good to introduce yet another term and at the same time claim to bring
cycling back to normal people.
I guess it's a bit to do with the fact that expanded as well as
compact frame's are design to fit a bigger range of body sizes. But
why not just state the actual frame size together with the range of
sizes it replace?
Seem like Kogswell already use this expanded frame type. But they
state the size measured from the center of the BB all the way to the
tip of the extended seat tube witch I find better correspond to the
old tried and true: http://www.kogswell.com/siteGEOblue.php
Never the less it's a lovely allround frame I would sertainly buy one
it wasn't so expensive to ship/import. Could get a custome frame built
for the same mone here in Europe!