Here it is, the final build list. My frame arrives on the 20th, so I’m
going to occupy myself by partially assembling the crank and polishing
my fenders. And removing the ugly logo from the SS water bottles.
Thanks again for your help!

I might document this on my website. Bound to be a disaster :-)

**Frame**
Saluki 62 cm frame, butterscotch (the very last 62-cm frame available)

**Key components**
Front derailleur: Simplex SLJ (E-Bay)
Rear derailleur: Shimano XT M761 (BB)
Cassette: Harris Cyclery 13 to 34 (8-speed) (HC)
Crank: TA Cyclotouriste (VO)
Bottom bracket: Paul BRS19 (119 mm R +4) (HC)
Chain: SRAM 8-speed (HC)
Brakes: Paul Racer, bolt-on, mirror polished (VO)
Seat Post: VO Grand Cru (VO)
Seat: Selle An-Atomica (honey, copper rivets)
Pedals: TA (E-Bay)
Handlebar: Grand Bois (VBP)
Stem: Nitto lugged (Riv)
Brake levers: Zeus 2000 w/brown gum hoods (E-Bay)
Shifters: Silver shifters, bar end (Riv)
Silver cloth wrap (Riv, I’ll be using amber shellac and twine, so they
end up almost brown)

**Wheels (all PWC)**
Front hub: Son 32-hole
Rear hub: Dura-Ace silver, 8-speed
Rim: Synergy 650B
Skewers: Pitlock
Light: Supernova E6 or Edelux or Supernova E3 (haven’t decided—I need
to figure out which will mount on my rack)
Tires: Haven’t decided. I want ones with a Kevlar belt, but I don’t
want the multi-colored ones Rivendell sells.

**Extras**
Front rack: VO Constructeur with integrated decaleur (VO)
Rear rack: Nitto Campee (VO)
Water bottle cage: VO Retro Cage (VO)
Water bottles: Stainless steel (VO)
Handlebar bag: Ostrich (VO)