I just set my SON hub up.  I have an eDelux attached to a Velo Orange
front rack, and I run the wire for the taillight from the headlight,
down the downtube, along the chainstay and fender stay and up to the
light.  I did use a few black zip ties.  I think two on the downtube,
two on the chainstay, and one on the fender stay.  I think the fender
stay is safer to run the wire along because it isn't going to be
abraded by road objects.

Also, be sure you have enough free play in the wire at the headset to
wrap around when you turn the handlebars all the way to the side.

Paul B. Cooley
Santa Fe, NM
http://carfreefamily.blogspot.com