From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:32 AM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] New rack from Riv?

I was poking around on the Rivendell website last night and came
across this. Click the link, scroll to the bottom, click the picture
and read the caption. Interesting. As always, I'm excited when new Riv
product is about to be unveiled. I wonder if a new bag is on the way
to go with it?

http://www.rivbike.com/products/list/bags_and_racks#product=20-185

--Mike