On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Doug Peterson <dougpn...@cox.net> wrote:

> My Atlantis headbadge is glued on.  Had the bike 6 years & never noticed.
> Uh, oh, shows how thoroughly I clean!  In the past, I've had other bikes
> with glued headbadges, back when bikes had headbadges.  Don't forget, lots
> of parts of an airplane are glued together.  It's not necessarily a skimp.
> Enjoy the ride & don't sweat the small stuff.

Parts of my (dear) old van are held on by Shoe Goo and the like. Good stuff.

Now y'all have got me thinking I ought to glue a Riv headbadge onto it,
using Goop, of course. (In front; the rear is covered with stickers as well
as with 3 of my daughter's magnetic Little Women paperdolls.) *Are* there
Riv stickers, bumperstickers, or badges that are flat or can be flattened
without breaking them?