I have a Phil BB on my Rambouillet that I purchased in 05.  It's never
been touched.  Last weekend on a long ride it started clicking.  I
don't feel anything - just an annoying cricket-like sound on every
stroke.  I've never had a BB go bad before and most of my experience
has been with old fashion Campy BB's.  Is this sound a sign that the
bearings are shot?
George S