No, but I can take a couple tomorrow.  But the bend is not much at all.  I
placed the loop into a vise and simply bent the wire about 5 degrees.  It
wasn't much at all.  I placed the loop in the vise to keep it from distorting
and to force both wires to bend equally.  It took about 3 minutes total.

I'll post the pix tomorrow afternoon.

Ray