why isn't someone thinking about the significance of sheldon in the current
scheme of things. i.e. physical fitness, co2, and whatever. someone should call
the local u.s. rep from his district. sheldon has a legacy that will live on. i
am a former golfer with back problems that decided to ride a bike in 1984 after
watching alexi grewal win the olympic road race. i replaced golf and running
with cycling and have never looked back. i have always appreciated sheldon's
articles and think that they will be relevent to cycling for many years.
sincerely, don compton