Hi folks,

I work at Coventry Cycle Works in Portland, OR and we have a brand new
60cm Rambouillet for sale.  the reason we still have it is that we are
predominantly a recumbent shop and are no longer a Riv dealer, so the
customers coming in aren't looking for Rivendells and we are no longer
on Riv's website.  It has the stock build kit from Rivendell and is
blue with cream accents.  The price is $2300 and that includes a Nitto
Mark's Rack, cork tape of your color choice, $25 discount on pedals or
a saddle and free packaging for shipping if needed.  You would be
responsible for the shipping costs.  Please pass this around and help
us get this great bike on the road by spring.  If you need to know
more, please feel free to call me 10-6pm Tuesday through Saturday.
Thanks a lot!

Adam
Coventry Cycle Works
503-230-7723

PS: I do have a few pics available if you are interested.