I am selling my Mark's Rack. It is shown mounted here:

http://www.cyclofiend.com/cc/2007/cc408-bethhamon1107.html

(scroll down to the last photo in the display for best view)

I bought it thinking Id really like the whole boxy bag thing up front, but in
the year and a half that I've had it I've used it mostly as a rear saddlebag
support. Now I've mounted a full-size rear rack so I can carry groceries and
stuff on my A-R, and I'd like to find another home for the Mark's Rack.

It has seen some use and shows light scratching here and there. Also, I've
added two small stripes of silver reflective tape to the longer arms for
safety.

I paid $88 for mine. They now cost $97. I'd love to get 60 or best offer for
mine including shipping in lower 48.

OR -- I'd trade straight across for a Wooly Warm sweater-jersey (the old style,
with the three-button placket and long sleeve greyish-green pullover model) in
good condition in a size LARGE.

Email off-list if interested. Happy riding --Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com