Geordan,

Yes, guilty as charged.  It sat in the window for too long...  turns
out all it really needed was a Darren's Custom Build.  :)  Still
waiting for a few parts but I've had it out the last 4 nights for some
short 30 km rides (despite the very un-Vancouver-like -5 to -10 degree
weather, wtf)... OMG, it's a dream.  I'll post something more
objective with pics later.

-Darren.