Hey Randy,

Short answer -- any of RBW's offerings would be great for brevets.
All the current models are easily fender-able and rack-able and comfy
tire-able, and, of course, offer the famously svelte Riv ride, which,
as Jim notes, is whatcha want  for the long miles of a brevet.

And David makes a great point about considering where else you'll be
riding this new investment. How will your new Riv complement you
current bike stable?  Or will it be the only bike you own, and thus be
the one you ride everywhere?

Tire size is another thing to consider.  I'm plenty comfy on my
fendered Rambouillet with 27mm Roly Poly tires for daylight rides of
most any distance.  But, I've discovered that that for long day rides
that turn into long night rides over unknown terrain, my body really
wants for some fatter tires (like those Jack Browns that just wont fit
under my fenders) to even out rough roads and lessen the impact of
unseen potholes, etc i may run over at night.  Also, depending on your
size, you may or may not have a choice of 26", 650b, or 700c wheels.
There's some overlap of sizes in the AHH, so if you already have a
garage full of 700c wheels, tires, and tubes it makes sense to stick
with 700c.

Think about gearing, too.  The chain stays of the Atlantis (at least
my 26" wheeled version) limit the size of your outer ring to a 48t.
So, if you like to push a 50 or 52 up front, the Atlantis might not be
for you.  I have no idea what chain ring capacity any of the newer
models can take.  If this is a concern, I'd give Riv a call.

Do you prefer canti brakes (Atlantis, Sam H.) or sidepulls (AHH,
Betty, Glorius/Wilbury)?  Will your choice of tire fit under sidepulls
with fenders?

Of course, your choice of frame is only one of many, many decisions
you have to make about this brevet bike build.  I'd encourage you to
get some hand built wheels from a reputable wheel builder like Rich at
RBW or Peter White.  There's a fella who owns/operates Longleaf
Bicycles down in Wilmington who I would buy wheels from if I hadn't
just started building my own.

For brevet riding, I would NOT get caught up on the (very small)
differences in frame weight among the models.  Likewise, the
differences in tubing gauges.

You could always just go on color.  In my eye, that Betty Foy is one
looker I'd like to pedal a few miles.  Maybe after this Great
Depression...

Hope to see you on a ride!
-Jay
Asheville, NC