This thread reminds me of the Muppets song..."it's not easy, being green..."
:-)

I plan on riding mine off road. For those that live in Minneapolis, I ride
to Theodore Wirth from South Minneapolis, and also to the River Bottom
singletrack trail. Mostly, it's a commuter.

It's got a 107 BB on it for a Sugino XD2 triple crank. Rivendell installed
it.

I've got some super beefy Sun Rhyno Lite rims with Schwalble 700x47 tires
for now. And I think I'm going with the Albatross bars for now, just because
I haven't had them for a while. I raced my 64cm Quickbeam in a mountain bike
race once running Albatross bars...my only complaint off-road with them is
that I couldn't push them out far enough on a 12cm stem. No problem with
this bike! The top tube (effective) is 2cm is longer. I know Grant says TT
length doesn't matter, but I measured it anyway.

I'm really excited about the bike. It coincides with a busy time at work. I
wanted to take a day off and build it up, but it looks like I'll have to
wait until the weekend.

Thanks for all the tips.

Paul

--