I was riding along on the Bombadil today and someone said "hang on, there."
It ended up being a list member on a Kogswell (also owns an Atlantis), whose
name I've already forgotten. Shared a few miles along the greenway before he
scooted off to Hiawatha Cyclery.

You meet the nicest people on a Rivendell.