I agree - nice to see the staff bikes.  Also interesting to see how
tastes change from time to time.  Grant's present bike setup looks
different than the Atlantis in the last flyer I have.  Not better, or
worse.  Just different.

Also wondering - any idea where Grant gets his negatives scanned?
Around here, Target offers a disc when processing film.  As does a
local photo shop.  But the quality is less than I'd like.  One reason
I'm basically digital these days.  (This also refers to the main site
photos from the S240 which are 35mm.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN