More praise for the Noodle bars.

My bar (why are they called BARS, when there is only one?) was part of
the build on my first Rivendell custom.  I knew as soon as I rested my
hands on it, my hands felt as though they were in the perfect
position.  One of those "ah ha" moments when riding. I have the 46cm
width on two different bikes and just installed a 48cm on the
Atlantis.  If I were to do it over, I think I prefer the 46.

I did a 300+ mile ride one day with a group of 3 other guys a few
years ago, each of them swearing by their equipment choice.  Over the
course of the ride, I explained how comfortable I was with my wide
tires, Brooks saddle, and Noodle handlebar.  The following year, I was
joined by the same group of guys on the same 300+ mile ride.  Each of
them had converted to using a Noodle bar and Brooks saddle.  Since
then, they've now converted to wide tires too ;)