Nice to see it built up.  Saw the back of the frame when you brought
it in to Hiawatha last Saturday.  That's a really cool color.  And
this from a guy who actually likes the stock color of his Atlantis.

Put me in the category of really jealous.  Of course, you'll be easier
to spot if you ride by me.

(As an aside - it's amazing how many folks in our area of town have
Rivendell bikes.  And I am including both Ken and Bill C. as "our
area'.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN