Nathan,

Not to be discouraging, but IMO a Moustache bar will not necessarily
give you a more upright position.  If you use the same stem, the wide
grips of the 'stash will actually be lower than the ramps of the
Noodle, the forward section will be pretty far forward, and you won't
have the tops to let you sit up at all.  Grant used to recommend using
a stem maybe 4 cm shorter with a Moustache than with a drop bar.  I
find I need a Moustache to be set both close and well above saddle
height, and it still works best for me when riding briskly.  I like it
for a while, but gravitate back to a drop bar when I start to miss
having the tops.  Mine is in the spare parts bin for now, but I'm sure
I'll try it again on some bike or another.

How high are your Noodles set now?  You might consider using a taller
and/or shorter stem with the Noodles first, like a Technomic or a Dirt
Drop.  You'll probably want a stem like that anyway if you ever
convert to a moustache.

On my Riv Road, I went from a 10 cm stem to an 8, then went from a
Noodle to a bar with less forward reach.  Overall the hoods moved
about 4 cm closer to the saddle, and I was more comfortable on the
bike.  Of course, I'm 50 years old, and 20 pounds heavier and somewhat
less flexible than I was when I bought the bike 14 years ago!

Oh, and don't forget, a 25.4 Moustache (like mine) with a shim will
work fine, too.  Riv sells the Nitto steel shim, or you can get 0.010"
brass shim stock at the hardware store and that works fine, too.  And
if you really want upright, skip the Moustache and try an Albatross
instead.

Bill