The latest reader has an interview with Mark Sisson.  At the end is a suggested
reading of Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes.  I picked it up at the
book store a few weeks ago.  Read it once and was so blown away that I read it
two more times.

When the first Grok/Caveman story was in the Reader over a year ago, I thought
it was kind of amusing.  But not good advice for this long distance
cyclist. Due to this book, my thinking has changed.

Dave Nawrocki
Fort Collins, CO