Anybody have a left down-tube or bar-end shifter (for 8 or 9-speed
triple crank) that needs a loving home? My decade-old left Shimano 105
STI shifter died an ugly death this week, and rather than ponying up
for a replacement, I'm hoping somebody out there built up a 1x8 or a
1x9 and has the left shifter laying around. Also happy to hear from
you if you have a spare pare. Let's talk off ze list. Gracias!

Will

PS Is it coincidence that this should happen the same week as Gino's
post to "secret STI owners"? Hmmm.  (http://tinyurl.com/o9gd8a).