IIRC, the Dream bar had more reach and drop than the 64, which was much
closer to the NItto 185 which I love and use. Funny, the lack of flat ramps
-- for yes, the 64s and the 185s and their ilk have very short and steep
ramps -- doesn't bother me at all.

I never tried the Dream -- was that the same as the 175? -- but I did try
the Noodle and found it too long and deep, and the ramp not at all a huge
benefit.

(Perhaps this comes from having a saddle set way back?)