Dunno. But seeing as I already earned the Girl Scout cycling merit
badge a zillion years ago, "earning" a Rivendell merit badge would
seem almost redundant. For my Scout badge I had to help organize a
bike safety rodeo for the local Brownie troop (we invited the Cub
Scouts to participate as well so our numbers would look better), fix
flat tire all by myself, plan a troop bicycle ride of at least 10
miles long (for Junior Girl Scouts, ages 9-12 and three parent
chaperones) and assign other scouts to help me transport a picnic
lunch for up to ten riders. The last was lots of fun. We started in
Walnut Creek and took a 13-mile loop through Concord and Lafayette
before ending up back at Walnut Park. The scouts were all fine, it
was
the parents who struggled with the distance. I felt sad because my
mother, who was the assistant Troop leader, had never learned to ride
a bike, couldn't go.

I was eleven when I completed the badge, and well on my way to loving
bicycles forever.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethness/3352745506/

On second thought, it seems that those who attend the not-quite-
annual
Rivendell Weekends already get some kind of badge for their
efforts...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclofiend/508855834/

Beth