We lived to tell the tale!  Temps got kind of warm, and the road got kind of
long, but lots of dirt and fun!  Showed some socal folks the best the IE has
to offer, and that's always kind of cool!

Thanks for everyone who made it out, and hope you come out and ride with use
in June (27th & 28th S24O @ Crystal Cove).

Pics on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/sets/72157618204831557/

--