Agreed about Blue Heron.  It's less flashy than some of the other
shops but they really know vintage parts and bike. Go see mechanic,
Louis Orsini.  He works on my Rivendell custom and our other, vintage
road bikes.  Sue, the owner, has ridden a number of brevets with me.
This is the bob shop in Eugene. It's also the place to buy Brooks
saddles.

LL