A very nice looking bike and very thoughtfully kitted out.  From
whence came the light attachment?

Perhaps not a question for you, and from someone who has never owned a
mountain bike.... what is the rationale for the double top tube on
this bike.  It gives the bike a heavy look.

BTW, Mac is doing away with the "homepage" web sites; but if you try
the gallery it works great.

Michael