Hi, everyone. This might be a bit of a "dumb" question and in the
spirit of "wanting to know more than worrying about looking dumb,"
here goes. Does anyone know of any problems with handling or anything
else that would occur if I had a different type or brand of tire on
the rear vs. the front. The reason for my question is that I'm
noticing the expected wear on the rear tire of my Bleriot (love that
bike..I digress) is much greater than the front. Ultimately, when I
need to replace it, I might try another type of tire. I like the Nifty
Swiftys and I may want to just have some fun and experience something
different. Thanks.