Thanks for all the interest!  These are the items still available.

1. 54.5" Atlantis frameset $925
2. 26"x2.00 Schwalbe Marathon XR tires (folding) $60/pair
3. 7cm Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem $40
4. 8cm NItto Technomic Deluxe Stem $40
5. Carradice Super C Barley $90
6. Robert Beckman Front and Rear Panniers w/ Handlebar Bag and
raincovers $300

I've a few similar questions regarding some items, so in case others
are wondering...

The Carradice Super C Barley was made by Carradice for Peter White
Cycles.  It proved to be an extremely popular saddlebag, so I think
Wallingford in NOLA might carry some in the future.  It has the
convenient quick release buckles and interior snap and zippered
pockets found on the much larger Super C Camper to help organize
things.

The Schwalbe Marathon XR tires are in great condition.  They have no
noticeable wear and tear, and the rubber is as supple as when we
bought them.  Just dusty from Baja.   Buying used bicycle tires has
always seemed a bit silly to me, but these are in such great shape and
have so much life left in them that I hope someone will put them in
service (I'm no longer in the 26" wheel game or I would still be using
them).

Anyway, thanks again for all the responses (and helping make my move a
little easier).

Cheers!
-Jay