I have been using 38mm Maxxis Overdrive tires on my touring bike for several
years. Bought them to ride the sandy/gravel roads of the UP. They do well on
gravel and no flats ever. They do not however provide a soft ride. After
reading many opinions think I will try some Paselas non TG.

Steve Hemmelgarn