Your whole trip looks awesome, I took a similar trip down the OR and
CA coast from Cannon Beach to San Diego with a old VW van in '92..
Not much faster than by bike ;-)

If I may offer a suggestion there is a great little coffee shop in
Cannon Beach called Bella Espresso, great for a cuppa and a baked good
-the cinniamon rolls are awesome.

Clear Skies, tail wind quiet roads - enjoy

RR