Most Bleriot Owners have experienced pedal strike at one time or
another. It last happened to me about 3 years ago while pedaling
through a turn.  Obviously, I don't lean and pedal on this bike.  I
also use 170 crank arms, however I use Shimano spd pedals.  I don't
even think about it anymore.
Cheers,
Chris