Rodeo, as in ROdeo.  Please.

Growing from its Spanish origin, (anglicized) 'rodeo' in the US is a
reference to the western regional heritage having community fairs and
entertaining skills exhibitions in something like a corral.

I would feel like an idiot saying ro-DAY'-oh, and I chuckle when
Beverly Hills upper class pronounce the street name 'Rodeo Drive' that
way.  In the light of ostentatious cosmopolitan consumerism, these
people seem to be ashamed of our earthy human universality and wild
wild western history here.

I'm excited to learn about this new road bike, and I think the name
'Roadeo' complements its balanced design concept.

Nicholas

P.S.  The French don't have a word for 'entrepreneur'.