I forgot from whom I bought the nice German dynamo and halogen Lumotec
light, but I just received a proper fork leg clamp (thanks, Adam; mag and
postage to follow) and I need basic advice about wiring.
The bottle has two tabs, of which one, I assume is for the rear light. The
headlight also has two tabs. Finally, the clamp has a grounding screw, so I
assume that this takes care of any grounding.

So: to get the headlight to work, which I haven't yet been able to do, what
wire goes from what to what? I will not use a dynamo tail light.

Thanks. I'd like to try it out this evening if and when I go for a ride
after dark, after the temperature drops a bit.

(Also: List:  any advice for nicely denting a fender's edge to allow a
dynamo roller to work on the tire? Aluminum fenders.)

Thanks.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM

"Political democracy can endure only as the guardian of economic democracy,
as I am by no means the first to say. A democratic government fails in
failing to protect the integrity of ordinary lives and local communities. By
now it should be pretty obvious that central planning is of a piece with
absentee ownership and does not work. But to say as much is not to say that
there is no proper role for government. The proper role of a government is
to protect its citizens and its communities against conquest - against
economic conquest just as much as conquest by overt violence."
-- Wendell Berry