http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671...@n02/3724664711/sizes/l/

If you need another excuse to come to San Diego in August, here's
one.  The date is being negotiated here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/socal_rivendell_bicycle_appreciation_society/discuss/72157621052663280/

>From downtown up to the top of Pt. Loma near the Cabrillo National
Monument, and then down, around the big bay, almost to the border with
Mexico, then up the silver strand to Coronado, where we'll ferry back
to downtown.  We'll be doing some combo of these rides:

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/San-Diego-Bayshore-Bikeway

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Ocean-Beach-San-Diego-Bay

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Lighthouse-Run

I'll post again closer to the ride with a specific route (including
options).

Esteban
San Diego, Calif.