Hi,

I'm bringing my Bombadil up to Duluth for the weekend, hoping to find some
hills and interesting off-the-beaten path rides (I think I have that part
covered).

Does anyone have any recommendations of bike shops in Duluth to buy a local
trail map? I try to frequent locally owned places that are support the
"philosophy" and attitude toward riding we discuss on this board.

Any recommendations for Duluth area off road/ fire trail riding that avoids
the "hardcore" MTB attitude in general is appreciated (not trying to make a
statement, I race my mountain bike sometimes. Just not in the mood for that
this weekend.)

Thanks,
Paul S.