Thanks! I pulled some bicycle-centric photos from recent rides and posted
them to the quickbeam forum per request.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bikenoir/3797160690/in/pool-quickbeam  <--the
first of five

With about a half dozen specifically offroad rides and no fewer than 37 jogs
around town, I will say that this is one of my favorite handlebars I've used
-- for singlespeeding, the best. They're strong. I can really muscle the
bike up hills without any excessive flex -- not really a problem on roads,
but on trails or with good sized front loads it's great! Definitely a worthy
upgrade.

Cheers,

erik