If you were contemplating the purchase of either a Sam Hillborne, a
Bombadil or an Atlantis as an all-rounder which was to be used mainly
for commuting and the occasional weekend trail ride to start with,
then proceeding to s24o type outings, shorter and eventually longer
unsupported touring to include some off-road elements, which would you
lean toward and why?  At 6'1 and just shy of 200lbs I'd need one of
the stouter frames if it is to carry myself and a load of gear over
rough ground.  I know the "right" answer is to ride all three and go
with whichever feels best, but it will a few months at best before I
have that opportunity and the question is burning a hole in my mind
right now, so I'm enlisting your opinions as a sort of vicarious
contemplation.