Hey Colin,

Paul makes a brake that would work for you:
http://www.paulcomp.com/motobmx.html.  It is expensive, of course, but
allows using 700C wheels on canti studs placed for 26"/559 wheels.  You
might need to experiment with regular and long pull levers to get the right
feel, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.  Some of the v-brakes that have
longer than average slots for adjusting the pads might also work.  I think
Xtra also sells an adaptor that allows using a 700C wheel on a 26" Free
Radical, that might work if it clears a fat 650B tire.

Doug

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 6:58 PM, colin p. cummings <colinthehip...@gmail.com